Why choose Hurdsfield?
Hurdsfield Primary School ensures that every learner receives nothing short of the best!
We are a truly inclusive school which provides challenge for all to ensure that everyone can not only achieve their best but aspires and is able to achieve even more. Below is a summary of what we feel makes Hurdsfield Primary School the number one choice for parents/carers.
- We ensure that all of our children are part of an extremely safe, secure, caring and happy school community.
- We ensure that our children get off to a flying start in our excellent, teacher led nursery.
- We provide an enriched curriculum which provides our children with a range of unique learning experiences including:
- Forest School Provision - led by in-house staff
- Specialist Music Provision
- Brass Band Tuition
- Swimming Lessons for Year 3 and 4
- Annual Residential Visits
- A range of after school clubs
- Spanish Teaching led by a specialist teacher
- Tai-Chi Teaching
- A minimum of three visits per class, per year to hook children into their learning
- A garden when children learn how to grow flowers and vegetables
- Opportunities to perform Shakespeare!
- Our children are taught to embrace challenge and see failure as essential to learning
- Our teachers deliver exciting, stimulating and engaging lessons which inspire our learners to believe in themselves and achieve.
- Our children are confident, articulate and love their learning. They want to achieve and they aspire to become the best they can be!
Please don't just take our word for it!
Book an appointment to see for yourselves just what our school has to offer your child. We know you will be impressed!